We are a civilization who like numbers and charts to help us understand topics of interest. We have lists of most enjoyed to least liked for movies, music and even actual people. There is no theme that is off limits to figures and opinions. We have the means to gather data and communicate them in forms of firsts, statistics and figures. If we are learning about the complex Country of Argentina, it is beneficial to see where they stand in the lineup with a Few Interesting Facts.
Small and Diverse Facts
The study of history merges with technology with vital information that allows us to continue gain knowledge. The collage of details offers a snapshot of our subject. We have always been taught not to judge a book by its cover. Lists and informative tidbits are the cliff notes version which furthers our understanding of the Country itself. We already know Argentina is renowned for their many first in line credits and multiple achievements. From Nobel prizes to botanical splendor, this is a Country that is full of wonders to learn about. Aside from the mainstream, it is the little things that hold perspective.
- Argentina loves movies. They have topped the ranks in movie viewing across the world. They also are the only Latin American Country to have won an Academy Award. They can also claim the very first animation created in the early Nineteen Hundreds.
- There is a wide spectrum of land in Argentina. There are stunning views of icy mountains, dry desert grounds and rain forests all in the same Country. They are also home to a spectacular forest that has approximately two hundred and seventy five waterfalls.
- Argentina is the third largest producer of beef in the World. They claim over three millions tons every year. Their origins of cowboys and cattle ranchers are still seen today.
- If you celebrate your Birthday in Argentina be prepared for a good tug. Every region has their customary rituals. In this Country , they will pull on your earlobes to celebrate the occasion.
- With amazing foods and access to fresh gardens, it is surprising to know that over thirty percent of residents have an eating disorder. The country holds the second highest numbers of anorexia in the world. Japan currently has the most cases recorded.
- Divorce became legal in Argentina in 1987. Since then they have the most recorded divorces in South America. Most are due to infidelity as the listed cause.
Argentina is a fascinating country. It is a place where five different languages are spoken, Howler Monkeys loudly call to the wilds and five presidents were elected within ten days. The culture and history is full of tales including famed residents such as Butch and the Sundance Kidd or the refined flame of the Tango.
The Country of Argentina is built on their past that holds the vibrantly colorful strands of time and tradition.